For Today’s Competitive Marketplace
In today’s competitive environment, nonprofits and those who work with them need to position themselves for success. One of the most effective ways to elevate yourself and your organization is through The Nonprofit Center’s Certificate Programs. You can advance your skills and career through a non-degreed, in-depth learning experience in a specific skill set.
Each of our five Certificates requires between seven and nine courses given in a recommended sequence to progressively build expertise and up to three years to earn a Certificate, making it realistic for working professionals. In addition to this real world professional education, you will also earn respected credentials from the nationally recognized La Salle University School of Business and Continuing Education Units, as well as CFREs for development professionals. A perfect match for today’s world, a Certificate Program offers skills, competency, credentials, confidence and credibility without the expense and time commitment of a degree program.
The Nonprofit Center offers Certificate Programs in:
- Financial Management provides basic skills and knowledge to establish and maintain a strong system of financial management with a focus on best practices, designed for executive directors, managers, program directors, and board members with minimal experience in nonprofit accounting and financial management. Sponsored by Elko & Associates
- Fundraising Teaches the basic skills and methods of fundraising from grant writing to major gifts solicitation to proposal writing to special events, and is aimed particularly at those who are not full-time fundraising professionals, and those who assist with fundraising.
- Nonprofit Management For the current nonprofit manager or director, or those on the leadership track or new to the sector, this program provides a well-rounded perspective on board development, communications, financial management, fundraising, human resources, program evaluation and strategic planning. NOW OFFERED IN BOTH PHILADELPHIA AND SOUTH JERSEY. The Certificate in Nonprofit Management is proudly sponsored by Laura Solomon, Esq. & Associates.
- Marketing & Communications - Our newest certificate incorporates those skills needed to develop and implement an effective plan to promote your organization and its mission, covering both proven traditional marketing and communications approaches, along with cutting edge new media to give your organization the exposure it needs and deserves. The Certificate in Marketing & Communications is proudly sponsored by Association Headquarters.
- A Customized Certificate in Supervisory Management, or various component courses, is available as On-Site Group Trainings, tailored to your organization.
Enrollment in a Certificate Program requires a simple application. Click here to download the form >
“I have been extremely satisfied with the Certificate Programs, including the wonderful customer service, and I highly recommend them. I give a standing ovation to The Nonprofit Center.”