Certificate in Fundraising – Presented in Philadelphia and in the Lehigh Valley
The Nonprofit Center Certificate Fundraising is designed for those who may not be full-time fundraising professionals, nor formally trained in fundraising, but seek instruction in the fundamental skills and essential methods of successful resource development. With its strong grounding in the concepts, trends and practices that guide successful and ethical fundraising, you will become versed in the full processes of this desired skill. The program is also useful for those who assist with fundraising and for executive directors and board members who seek increased confidence and knowledge to support their roles as fundraisers for their causes.
From introductory level courses that emphasize program strategy, management practices and mission, to a progression toward advanced level courses that focus on each of the major fundraising strategies, you will gain knowledge that will enable you to design and execute each activity. The series culminates with the steps to create your own fundraising plan.
“Because of the Certificate in Fundraising, I attained more than the number of educational points required for the Certified Fund Raising Executive (CFRE) application. I was approved to sit for the exam this year and I successfully passed and earned the CFRE designation. It was quite an exam, the hardest professional endeavor thus far in my career. I can’t thank you all enough for offering such a comprehensive, informative, and honestly, professionally-life changing series. I used all my workbooks and notes to study and will continue to keep them as I move forward (and share with my peers to help boost their work). I came across some CFRE refresher books thru AFP and I just smiled in reviewing, seeing similar content pertaining to donor and operations I learned through The Nonprofit Center, boosting my testing confidence.”
-Michael A. Ticzon, CFRE, former Development Operations Manager, Historical Society of PA
- Building an Individual and Major Gifts Campaign
- Creating a Corporate Sponsorship Program
- Designing and Implementing a Successful Direct Mail Program
- Fundamentals of Fundraising
- Getting Maximum Value from your Fundraising Events
- Guide to Finding and Getting Grants
- How to Launch a Legacy Planned Giving Program
- Promoting Successful Fundraising through Effective Stewardship and Donor Management
- Your Fundraising Strategy: Fitting all the Pieces Together for Maximum Impact and Results
Certificate application forms for 2020/21 will be available here by August 2020.
Learn more about Nonprofit Center fundraising classes presented at Northampton Community College >>
Consider these additional E- Learning Opportunities:
- Motivating the Millennial Donor
- Fire Up Your Board about Fundraising
- Donor Retention Strategies
- Making the Case for General Operating Grants
- Reconnecting with Lapsed Donors
- Fundraising for Small Nonprofits