Finding Expert Consulting at a Nonprofit Price
The Nonprofit Center recognizes the importance of finding the right consultant, and so we’ve taken the guesswork out of the process. We know that “one size does not fit all” when it comes to buying shoes or consulting which is why we place such importance on making the right match between client and consultant and why we have such a diverse corps of stringently vetted consultants.
And our clients get the added value of The Nonprofit Center as liaison so that there is a resource available to discuss any problems that may arise in the course of a consulting project.
Our knowledge of the nonprofit community has been gathered over 30 years in the business of nonprofits. Our sliding scale fee enables us to serve a broad range of organizations. Our corps of consultants offers a unique combination of specialized skills with significant experience in the nonprofit sector. Their expertise includes such areas as:
- Board Development and Nonprofit Governance
- Strategic Planning
- Resource Development, including planning, case statements and feasibility studies
- Financial Management
- Human Resources Management
- Social Entrepreneurship
- Strategic Alliances, Mergers and Acquisitions
- Executive Transitions Planning
- Applying smart business practices to the nonprofit model for the best of both.As capacity-builders, we don’t just treat the symptoms that plague your organization. We partner with you to address and fix the underlying issues and problems so you emerge from the process stronger and smarter. At the start of the project, you’ll be given a project price, not an hourly price, so you’ll know exactly what to expect, with no unpleasant surprises and no wasted hours that you’re paying for.
Questions about our Value-Added Consulting? Start a no-obligation conversation with Lori Moffa by contacting her at [email protected]