Value-Added Nonprofit Consulting
Value Added Consulting: 97% of clients would use The Nonprofit Center again and recommend it to others. Here’s why.
When you hire The Nonprofit Center, you get The Nonprofit Center: A whole that’s even greater than the sum of its parts, with the client as beneficiary – provided by a consulting practice that works exclusively with nonprofits. As a nonprofit ourselves, we understand and value our shared culture and appreciate the unique challenges. We are value and value-added. We don’t dabble in occasional consulting projects, it’s our full-time passion.
Underpinning every consulting project we do is:
· More than 40 years of experience in every aspect of nonprofit operations, strategic planning, governance and management
. Some 2,000 nonprofit consulting projects completed for organizations of every size and mission
. Knowing what the project will cost at the outset so there are no unpleasant surprises at the end
· Project management by The Nonprofit Center’s consulting staff that’s as much about the process as the product
· Access to the services that ensure long-term success of your project including programs designed specifically for your board
· Group Education opportunities that provide consistency in the expertise of your staff, delivered on-site on your schedule
· The commitment to building the capabilities of your organization
. More than 70 educational programs to select from each year
· Built-in implementation in all planning projects to assure that you get a plan you’ll really use
· Tools for enhance performance for the Executive Director and the Board, including one-on-one customized executive coaching for executives and board members that pairs each with a seasoned professional, who offers support in leveraging strengths and identifying barriers to improved performance, developing key learning and professional development goals, and creating the best path to accomplish these goals, succession planning to ensure the organization is in a position of strength to withstand a planned or unplanned leadership transition and more.
What you won’t get is a quick fix, that is merely a band-aid that just masks or delays dealing the real issues. With us, you won’t be back a year or so later still wrestling with the same stubborn problems that were never properly addressed the first time.
That’s the value-added plus of working with The Nonprofit Center and no single consultant can give you that. It’s up to you whether you want the experience of one, or the experience of many that you get when you work with The Nonprofit Center. With a 97% client satisfaction rating, we’re pretty sure we know the answer.
To speak with our Director of Consulting, contact Lori Moffa at [email protected]
See the experience of the Food Bank of South Jersey >