This Certificate Program is designed for those who are not full-time fundraising professionals, or not formally trained in fundraising, but seek instruction in the basic skills and methods of resource development. With its strong grounding in the concepts, trends and practices that guide successful and ethical fundraising, you will become versed in the full processes of this desired skill. The program is also useful for those who assist with fundraising and for executive directors and board members who seek increased confidence and knowledge to support their roles as fundraisers for their causes.
From introductory level courses that emphasize program strategy, management practices and mission, to a progression toward advanced level courses that focus on each of the major fundraising strategies, you will gain knowledge that will enable you to design and execute each activity. The Certificate culminates with the steps toward developing a fundraising plan.
This Certificate is worth 5.4 Continuing Education Units from the La Salle University School of Business, 54 CFRE Points and requires nine courses, listed below:
- Fundamentals of Fundraising
- Managing the Contribution – From the Development & Finance Perspectives
- Guide to Finding & Getting Grants
- Building an Individual and Major Gifts Campaign
- Organizing Successful Special Events
- Maximizing Fund Development through Effective Communications
- Creating a Strong Corporate Sponsorship Program
- Planned Giving: Realizing the Potential
- The Fundraising Plan – Putting all the Pieces Together