This Certificate Program is designed for those who are not full-time fundraising professionals, or not formally trained in fundraising, but seek instruction in the basic skills and methods of resource development. With its strong grounding in the concepts, trends and practices that guide successful and ethical fundraising, you will become versed in the full processes of this desired skill. The program is also useful for those who assist with fundraising and for executive directors and board members who seek increased confidence and knowledge to support their roles as fundraisers for their causes.
From introductory level courses that emphasize program strategy, management practices and mission, to a progression toward advanced level courses that focus on each of the major fundraising strategies, you will gain knowledge that will enable you to design and execute each activity. The Certificate culminates with the steps toward developing a fundraising plan.
This Certificate is worth 5.4 Continuing Education Units from The Nonprofit Center at La Salle University’s School of Business, 54 CFRE Points and requires nine courses, listed below:
- Building an Individual and Major Gifts Campaign
- Creating a Corporate Sponsorship Program
- Creating and Implementing a Successful Direct Mail Program
- Fundamentals of Fundraising
- Guide to Finding and Getting Grants
- Managing the Contribution – From the Development and Finance Perspectives
- Recipes for Successful Special Events
- How to Launch a Planned Giving Program
- Leveraging the Power of Fundraising Tools
Costs: Package price (requires Membership): $929
Member rate: $1,032
Non-Member rate: $1,431
Click here for the Fundraising Certificate Package Application>
Get the Certificate in Fundraising Fact Sheet and course summary >
Consider these additional E- Learning Opportunities in Fundraising not part of the Certificate Program:
- Developing a Win-Win Business Partnership Program
- Is Crowdfunding right for you?