8 Tips to Improve your Nonprofit Website
by Rick Simmons, Chief Solutions Officer at Dinkum Interactive
- Determine who your audience is – who is your website intended for?
- Is there a clear call to action on your home page?
- Does your website use many of the same graphics your other marketing materials or do they look very different?
- Do you have a mechanism to update your website often and easily?
- Do you have a social media policy?
- Do you know the keyword phrases that get searched when someone wants to find information about your organization?
- Do you run an email marketing campaigns?
- Do you review your website analytics at least monthly (and then what?)?