Marketing & Communications
The Certificate in Marketing & Communications focuses on an increasingly significant specialty area for nonprofits and supports staff responsible for marketing, communications, public relations and development, as well as executive directors and board members who recognize that they are their organization’s chief marketers.
It provides a comprehensive overview of the marketing and communications processes needed to develop and implement an effective plan that promotes your organization and its mission. Incorporating plans and strategies, the “5 Ps,” research, analysis, media relations, websites, branding, and messaging in support of fundraising, you will study both traditional approaches and cutting edge new media.
The Certificate in Marketing & Communications is worth 51 Continuing Education Units from The Nonprofit Center, 5.1 CFRE Points and requires eight full day and one 1/2 day classes, listed below:
- The Art of Nonprofit Story-Telling: In Writing, Orally & Digitally
- Blueprints for Communications Planning and Media Relations in a Digital World
- Building a Successful Marketing Program
- Creating a Comprehensive & Strategic Approach to Digital Media
- Designing & Implementing an Effective Direct Mail Program
- Effective Communications to Build Relationships, Engagement & Understanding
- Harnessing the Power of your Nonprofit Brand
- Maximizing your Website’s Impact on Engagement, Donations, Marketing and Branding
- The Power of Video Story-Telling (1/2 day)
Package Price (requires Membership) $844
Member Rate: $1,068
Non-Member rate: $1317