Our annual “Meet the Funders” Grantmaker panels have become so popular that we are now hosting two each year.
We’re talking 120 minutes. $35. Great ideas from a lot of smart folks.
Members of The Nonprofit Center receive two free admissions annually to panel discussions; Non-members pay just $35.
1) We launched our new academic year on September 21, 2012 with a “Meet the Funders” panel at the Wilma Theater, featuring:The William Penn Foundation,Comcast Foundation Douty Foundation, Women’s Way and SEI.
2) Our second panel in January 2013 attracted about 150 nonprofits to hear
- Beth Feldman Brandt – Stockton Rush Bartol Foundation
- Deborah Khan – Citizens Bank Foundation
- Lorina Marshall-Blake- Independence Blue Cross Foundation
- Dale Mitchell – Rosenlund Family Foundation
- Joe Pyle – Thomas Scattergood Behavioral Health Foundation
“These are always worthwhile events; haven’t missed one in years!”
-Meggie Leyman, Development Director, Mighty Writers
“Thank you for arranging and moderating the wonderful “Meet the Funders Panel. I truly enjoyed the entire event, which provided incredible insight into the individual giving interests of the foundations that were present. I sincerely appreciate the time and energy it took to facilitate this meeting. I will be sure to enroll in the next one as soon as I receive word. Again, thank you for your hard work and efforts to support Pennsylvania’ nonprofit community.“
-Rebecca Powers, Immaculata University