Building Skills and Competency for Staff, Board, Volunteers, Associations & Membership Groups – Delivered to your Door
The Nonprofit Center can work with you to tailor any educational program or Certificate Program to fit your unique organization, staff, volunteers, board, membership or association. We bring the training on-site to accommodate your scheduling needs and budgetary restrictions. Limited subsidies may also be available to support this effort.
These on-site trainings are a great time saver when multiple individuals or groups need to enhance their skills and bring the added advantage of a team-building shared capacity-building experience. We can also create a customized package of related trainings, including credentialed certificate programs.
The range of topics for On-Site Trainings is as varied as the nonprofit sector is itself, and includes most of the courses offered in our annual Education Guide. Other popular subjects include:
- A wide range of Human Resources topics, such as being a new supervisor, employee performance management, interpersonal skills and communications, harassment in the workplace, diversity, employee benefits, managing change, effective teamwork and problem-solving/decision making
- Fundraising, including planned giving and endowments
- Volunteer Programs
- Financial management, asset management and business planning
- Board of Directors leadership advancement, such as: best practices in board governance, resource development, board recruitment and retention, and financial management
- Strategic planning
What are the benefits of on-site group trainings?
- Cost-effective — great ROI
- Flexible schedule and program length
- Proven return on investment
- Simultaneous, organization-wide capacity-building
- Enables like-organizations to collaborate on a training for all their members/associates.
Our Client Services Manager is committed to working with each organization to deliver a program specific to your current situation and future needs and goals. Please call 215-951-5194.
“I am never disappointed with a Nonprofit Center seminar or workshop. My agency recently had on-site trainings for several of our mid-level managers and they were both well received. The staff asked that we continue to bring The Nonprofit Center’s trainings to them.”
-Maureen Kebea, Director of Human Resources, United Communities of Southeast PA
“Thank you so much for the wonderful opportunity you provided. The participants were very pleased and stayed talking…Our experience with La Salle has been wonderful. Thank you for your work to provide this fine service to nonprofits and for the excellent work of your staff and consultants.”
-Cynthia Lambert, Executive Director, South Jersey Cultural Alliance