Value Added Consulting: What it is and how to get it
When you hire a consulting firm, you get an individual consultant.
When you hire The Nonprofit Center, you get The Nonprofit Center. The result: A whole that’s even greater than the sum of its parts, with the client as beneficiary – provided by a consulting practice that works exclusively with nonprofits. As a nonprofit ourselves, we understand and value our shared culture and appreciate the unique challenges. We are value and value-added.
Underpinning every consulting project we do is:
· More than 30 years of experience in every aspect of nonprofit operations, strategic planning, governance and management
. More than 1,800 projects completed for nonprofits of every size and mission
. Knowing what the project will cost at the outset
· Project management by The Nonprofit Center’s consulting staff that’s as much about the process as the product
· Access to the services that ensure long-term success of your project including programs designed specifically for your board
· Group Training opportunities that provide consistency in the expertise of your staff, delivered on-site on your schedule
· The promise of building the capabilities of your organization
. More than 60 educational programs to select from each year - each consulting project includes attendance at a full-day class
· Built-in implementation in all planning projects to assure that you get a plan you’ll really use
What you won’t get is a quick fix, that really isn’t a fix at all, but merely a band-aid, masking the real issues. So you won’t be back a year or so later still wrestling with the same stubborn problems that were never properly addressed.
That’s the value-added plus of working with The Nonprofit Center and no single consultant can give you that.
To speak with our Director of Consulting, contact Lori Moffa at 215-951-1709 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
“The Nonprofit Center has helped guide Azuka Theater through two strategic plans…the consultants and support provided by The Center were invaluable to us as we worked through this process. We literally couldn’t have done it without them. In addition, both plans have enabled us to stay on course, expanding both our capacity and further realizing our mission.”
-Kevin Glaccun, Azuka Theater
When you hire The Nonprofit Center, you get The Nonprofit Center. The result: A whole that’s even greater than the sum of its parts, with the client as beneficiary – provided by a consulting practice that works exclusively with nonprofits. As a nonprofit ourselves, we understand and value our shared culture, appreciate the unique challenges and we speak your language.