60 full-day and 1/2 classes and e-learning opportunities begin in September 2015.
Search for and register for classes online >
Learn about Certificate Programs >
Read the news release about our new academic year >
In addition to core favorites, three certificates and a build-your-own customized certificate opportunity, we’re introducing several new classes and e-learning sessions, including:
- The Good Start Series for new executive directors, board members and supervisors
- Launch and sustain a blog
- Test your organization’s Cultural and Intergenerational Competency
- Create a successful corporate volunteer program
- Develop win-win business partnerships
- Is Crowdfunding right for you?
At The Nonprofit Center, you will always find a variety of learning opportunities in virtually every aspect of nonprofit management courses, board trainings for current and aspiring nonprofit boards of directors, nonprofit financial management, nonprofit human resources, fundraising, marketing, strategic planning and more.
Financial support for classes may be also available through TD Bank’s training resource fund.