Marketing & Communications
In response to demand, we now have a Certificate in Marketing & Communications, aimed at staff responsible for marketing, communications, public relations and development, as well as executive directors and board members who recognize that they are their organization’s chief marketers.
It provides a comprehensive overview of the marketing and communications processes needed to develop and implement an effective plan that promotes your organization and its mission. Incorporating plans and strategies, the “4 Ps,” research, analysis, media relations, websites, branding, and messaging in support of fundraising, you will study both traditional approaches and cutting edge new media.
The Certificate in Marketing & Communications is worth 4.7 Continuing Education Units from the La Salle University School of Business, 47 CFRE Points and requires six full day and two 1/2 day classes, the social media suite of three 90-minute webinars and one 2-hour face-to-face session, listed below:
- Building a Successful Marketing Program
- Developing a Communications Plan
- Effective Media Relations (1/2 day)
- Branding on a Shoestring (1/2 day)
- Effective Communications to Build Relationships, Engagement & Understanding
- The Art of Nonprofit Story-Telling: In Writing, Orally & Digitally
- Building an Effective Direct Mail Program
- Making Your Website & Social Media Work for You
- The Social Media Suite (3 Webinars/1 in-person session)
Proud Certificate recipients Alix Howard & Brynn Monaghan,
both from Tookany/Tacony-Frankford Watershed Partnership, Inc.