Marketing & Communications
In response to demand, we now have a Certificate in Marketing & Communications, aimed at staff responsible for marketing, communications, public relations and development, as well as executive directors and board members who recognize that they are their organization’s chief marketers.
It provides a comprehensive overview of the marketing and communications processes needed to develop and implement an effective plan that promotes your organization and its mission. Incorporating plans and strategies, the “4 Ps,” research, analysis, media relations, websites, branding, and messaging in support of fundraising, you will study both traditional approaches and cutting edge new media.
The Certificate in Marketing & Communications is worth 57 Continuing Education Units from The Nonprofit Center, 5.7 CFRE Points and requires eight full day and one 1/2 day classes, the Social Media Suite of four 90-minute webinars, listed below:
- Building a Successful Marketing Program
- Developing a Communications Plan
- Media Relations in the Digital Age
- Branding on a Shoestring
- Effective Communications to Build Relationships, Engagement & Understanding
- The Art of Nonprofit Story-Telling: In Writing, Orally & Digitally
- Building an Effective Direct Mail Program
- Maximizing the Impact of your Website on Marketing and Fundraising
- The Social Media Suite (e-learning sessions on Facebook, Writing for the Web, Twitter, Blogs)
- Telling your Nonprofit’s Story with Video (1/2 day)
Package Price (requires Membership) $917
Member Rate: $1,019
Non-Member rate: $1417
The Marketing & Communication Certificate Package Application is now available >>
Proud Certificate recipients Alix Howard & Brynn Monaghan,
both from Tookany/Tacony-Frankford Watershed Partnership, Inc.