Marketing & Communications
In response to demand, we now have a Certificate in Marketing & Communications, aimed at staff responsible for marketing, communications, public relations and development, as well as executive directors and board members who recognize that they are their organization’s chief marketers.
It provides a comprehensive overview of the marketing and communications processes needed to develop and implement an effective plan that promotes your organization and its mission. Incorporating plans and strategies, the “4 Ps,” research, analysis, media relations, websites, branding, and messaging in support of fundraising, you will study both traditional approaches and cutting edge new media.
The Certificate in Marketing & Communications is worth 54 Continuing Education Units from The Nonprofit Center at La Salle University’s School of Business, 5.4 CFRE Points and requires seven full day and two 1/2 day classes, the Social Media Suite of four 90-minute webinars, listed below:
- Building a Successful Marketing Program
- Developing a Communications Plan
- Media Relations in the Digital Age
- Branding on a Shoestring (1/2 day)
- Effective Communications to Build Relationships, Engagement & Understanding
- The Art of Nonprofit Story-Telling: In Writing, Orally & Digitally
- Building an Effective Direct Mail Program
- Maximizing the Impact of your Website on Marketing and Fundraising
- The Social Media Suite (e-learning sessions on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Blogs
- Telling your Nonprofit’s Story with Video (1/2 day)
Package Price (requires Membership) $870
Member Rate: $959
Non-Member rate: $1333
Proud Certificate recipients Alix Howard & Brynn Monaghan,
both from Tookany/Tacony-Frankford Watershed Partnership, Inc.