Event Planning that Makes the Most of Technology and Social Media
Promotion is a key component of making a special event successful. If you’re not making full use of the widespread impact that effective social media management can bring to your events, you are missing out on a great opportunity. The experts at Association Headquarters, whose know-how includes planning and implementing successful special events for their clients, will show you how to effectively use social media to reach existing and potential supporters, share information about upcoming events and promote unprecedented engagement, as a key supplement to other marketing efforts.
Among the major topics they’ll cover are:
• New technology and social media trends that encourage participation
• How social media is a cost-effective option for raising awareness and coordinating events
• Developing a clear social media strategy to engage a wider audience
Questions this session will answer:
• What ideas can you provide to help increase revenue using social media?
• How can I evaluate my social media efforts?
• How can I identify which content is best marketed with social media?
Certificate Programs: Marketing & Communications
Date: April 09th, 2013
Address: Land Title Building 100 S. Broad St., Suite 1500
Philadelphia, PA 19110