The Nonprofit Center at La Salle University enhances the management, operations and governance of nonprofit organizations through educational programs, consulting, leadership development and information sharing, with the ultimate goal of enabling nonprofits to meet fully the needs of their communities.
Core Values of The Nonprofit Center
- Excellence – We strive to achieve the highest professional standards.
- Education – We believe in the importance of continuing education, professional development and knowledge transference for nonprofit boards and staff.
- Commitment – We are committed to the vitality and strength of the nonprofit community.
- Collegiality – We respect the expertise of our clients and work as partners with them to facilitate and guide them to a healthy, sustainable future.
- Humor – We understand the importance of being able to find laughter, and thus joy, in all things.